SAP End-User training
The business intelligence evolution is trending toward increased autonomy and advanced data visualization. Business users across data-driven enterprises want analytics capabilities that empower them to independently and quickly explore, create and analyze content to produce and share meaningful analytics insights from both structured and unstructured data. As organizations today focus on developing a modern data supply chain that delivers actionable analytics insights, Bizz Solutions provides a roadmap to guide the development of human resources to cater the business intelligence capabilities. We help you advance customer- and design-centric thinking throughout your organization, from strategy to execution.
Bizz Solutions Strategy helps clients weave cloud into the fabric of their businesses and deliver everything “as-a-Service” or at the least take a first step in the full transformation. We deliver through:
- Determining how the business and technology transformation can be executed
- Defining future operating models for an IT organization to function smoothly in a multi-speed environment
- Redefining the relationship between development, operations, business and identifies the impact on tools, processes, and interaction between these teams as a result of the shift to cloud adoption
- Developing a solid business case, companies need to understand what services need to be offered at different points in time
- Examining which current state applications (or infrastructure needs) make the most business value sense to be fast movers
- Defining an organization’s ability to maintain its operations in the face of an internal or external change or threat, and an organization’s capacity to anticipate disruptions, and create lasting value
Our SAP Audit Training is tailored to the individual needs of your staff and their current levels of proficiency. Whatever your requirements, we communicate the relevant information in a clear, understandable and concise manner to help you:
ü Acquire a baseline knowledge of the standard functional layers delivered in SAP ERP Central Component (ECC)
ü Develop a fundamental understanding of SAP ECC security and how the authorization concept works
ü Understand internal control features and functions of the common business processes running on SAP ECC
ü Gain an introduction to SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and how it can be used to enhance the internal control environment
ü Learn how to take a risk-based approach to SAP Audits and gain insight into common risks and controls
This course is aimed at audit professionals who are working in an SAP environment, or those responsible for maintaining a healthy internal control environment for their organization. Our talented and dedicated consultants will take you on a journey with the aim of providing clarity and awareness, where once there existed confusion and frustration. The training is interactive as learning works better in a stimulating environment, as well as enabling you to gain vital hands-on system experience.